Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Rutland Pet Photography’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Amanda Forman Photography, 7 Briar Close, Barleythorpe. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use- of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Gift Card – Terms and Conditions
Gift vouchers may be redeemed on a booking at Rutland Pet Photography (www.rutlandpetphotography.co.uk)
- To redeem your voucher you must contact Rutland Pet Photography via the contact page or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gift Vouchers are valid for 6 months from purchase date
- Gift vouchers have no cash redemption value and cannot be exchanged for further gift vouchers.
- Gift vouchers must be redeemed in full on a single booking. No balance is payable or transferable.
- The gift voucher must be redeemed by placing a reservation within 12 months of the issue date. This does not affect the booked date of arrival.
- Vouchers will be subject to verification at time of presentation and we reserve the right not to accept any Vouchers that have or appear to have been forged, defaced or otherwise tampered with.
- We accept no responsibility for lost or stolen Vouchers and such vouchers shall not be refunded.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the UK.